Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Brand New

Hello! I am new to the Blogger world. For my first post, I would like to talk about a wonderful program I have been involved with for a few years now. It is a true teacher workshop through Mississippi State.

The program is called IMPACT2. It stands for In-Depth Mathematical Practices and Content Teacher Training. It deepens the content knowledge, pedagogical skills, and technology-integration skills of 4th -8th grade math teachers across Mississippi.

I have been very fortunate to be a mentor teacher in this program. I have learned a great amount of skills from other teachers across Mississippi! We have great teachers in this state!

Here is a pic of our mentor group on a field trip to Young Chefs Academy in Baton Rouge, LA. We had a blast!

Here is the webpage if you are interested in IMPACT2.
Here is the webpage for Young Chefs Academy.




No comments:

Post a Comment